Friday, January 1, 2016

The Leftovers - A Must SEE!!



Shocking, stunning, outrageous, stupendous: This show is inside of my head. 

If you haven't seen The Leftovers yet, you absolutely NEED to watch this television show!!

I just got off a first season binge and HOLY CRAP, this post-rapture-ish drama is blowing my mind. This is a serious MUST see; and if you already are on board, well, I’m so glad to have joined in. (Thank you Trevor Noah, for your interview with Regina King, November 5th, to tip me off about the program. Now, I am hooked.

Warning, not child friendly, so be ready for some

really over the top perspectives on a potential reality for the planet (mankind) which has been considered as possible for millennia. Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta, creators of this mysterious and exhilarating series drama, depict precisely what the world could be like in the event of a Sudden Departure…again, this will blow your mind!!

This certainly will become a thought-provoking cult classic, to be watched over and again.

Tune in to HBO or net streams for The Leftovers. You will never be the same…